Mens Tweed Herringbone 3 Piece Suit Marc Darcy 1920s Peaky Blinders Wedding
Subcribe to back in stock notification
* Finished In a Indigo Blue Tweed Checkered Fabric Complete With Blazer Trouser & Waistcoat
* Tailored Fit (inbetween slim & regular fit) - The Length Of This Suit Is Regular As Standard, If Your Looking For Short Or Long Fittings This Suit Can Easily Be Adjusted At Any Local Dry Cleaners Or Tailors To Suit Both Long & Short Fittings
* Vintage Design Based On The 1920s & Gatsby ERA With A Modern Take To Suit Todays Fashion
* Made From The Finest Fabrics, With Velvet Detailing Trims & Impecible Contrast Detailing From Buttons To Stitching Which Brings The Suit Together
* Many More Styles & Colours Available in Store!
* Please note that all of our suits comes as tailored fit (modern fit) unless stated in the product description
Material : 70% Polyester, 30% Viscose
Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Check our return portal for more information here
Standard shipping within 1 to 5 business days in Europe In-store collection available within 1 to 2 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in a black plastic bag See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Donec ullamcorper magna enim, vitae fermentum turpis elementum quis. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.
Curabitur vel sem mi. Proin in lobortis ipsum. Aliquam rutrum tempor ex ac rutrum. Maecenas nunc nulla, placerat at eleifend in, viverra etos sem. Nam sagittis lacus metus, dignissim blandit magna euismod eget. Suspendisse a nisl lacus. Phasellus eget augue tincidunt, sollicitudin lectus sed, convallis desto. Pellentesque vitae dui lacinia, venenatis erat sit amet, fringilla felis. Nullam maximus nisi nec mi facilisis.